My Top 3 Wish Listed Items for the TPT Sale!

Can you believe it? The TPT Blast Off Back To School Sale starts TOMORROW!!! I have been looking forward to this sale for quite a while now, and I am so excited it�s finally here!Seriously, it feels like Black Friday. Except that it�s on a Monday AND Tuesday. Aaaand I can shop in my PJsAaaand they will never run out of what I want. I may shop twice�

ANYWAY, in order to help you all get ready for the sale, I wanted to share with you my top wish listed items from my store! I wanted to give you a chance to look a little closer at them and see if they are something you might need for this upcoming year!

My #1 most wish listed item� 
This product contains 9 different monthly menus of reading response activities that can go with ANY book � fiction OR non-fiction! I have included response sheets that match the menu choices, with both primary lines and regular writing lines. These are great printables for homework, too!
My #2 most wish listed item� 
I�ve created these brochures as a quick and easy way to give information to parents at open houses or meet the teacher night! You can quickly customize it to add your class information! Here�s a peek at mine: 
My #3 most wish listed item� 
I just finished this unit about a week ago, and I have to say� I�m IN LOVE with it. It�s the perfect way to get your students talking about text, either in whole groups, small groups, or independent groups (for those who are ready). 
My sweet friend Meredith at Creativity to the Core wrote a blog post on it, so you can read ALL about it! Click {Here} to take a look at her post! She used it with her summer school students, and I can�t wait to use it with my kiddos this year!

All of the products in my store will be 20% Monday and Tuesday for the sale, and if you use the code BTS14, you�ll get a total of 28% off! Say WHAT?!?! I know I�m ready to get my shopping on!