Fall Favorites Blog Hop

Happy Fall!

I'm excited to share with you today one of my Fall Favorites with some other fabulous K-2 blogs!


My post is going to be short and sweet for you! I absolutely when it's time to use LOVE Thanksgiving activities activities in my classroom. One of my favorites home project that I send with my kiddos is having them disguise a turkey.
I copy the turkeys on light brownish construction paper, attach a parent note, and send them home. You wouldn't BELIEVE how creative these kids get!
My favorites that have been returned in years past have been a peacock, UK cheerleader,  Santa Claus, and an elf. I've given you two choices of turkeys that you can send home. It's always helpful to have a little brainstorming session before you send them home as well. :)

Once they turn them in, we do a little writing project to describe our turkey disguises, then we hang them in the hallway. Parents absolutely love seeing them hanging up in the hallways, and kids in other classes always want to be a part of it too!

You can do this little activity in your classroom! Just click any of my turkey disguise pictures in this post and it will take you to the download!

Now it's time for you to hop over to Dianna at Sassy Savvy Simple Teaching for more Fall Favorites!