Sunday Savings with Fact Fluency Games!

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I'm linking up with Nicole at All Things Apple in 2nd again for her Sunday Savings Circular! This week I'm featuring my three math fact fluency products!
I created these products to get my kiddos truly FLUENT in their math facts. We introduced and played all of these activities at the beginning of the year, and I plan to pull them back out throughout the year to keep my kids working on their fluency!

My three products feature different strategies to help develop fact fluency: Making Ten, Doubles/Doubles +1, and Using Tens to Add 8 & 9. I needed quick games that could go with ANY season, ANY time of the year, AND fun for my kiddos!
Here's some of my make ten, doubles, & doubles +1 game boards!
We can't print much in color at my school, so I copied all of my games & activities on bright, colored card stock... I think I actually like it better this way!
My kids love "Using Tens Battle" - played similar to a game of War!
Snag two of these products in my TPT shop, send me an email at simplycreativeinky@gmail.com with your purchases, and I'll send you the third fluency pack for FREE! Click on the product pictures to link to my shop!



Happy Sunday Friends!