Quick Snapshots of My New Room

I've been the definition of BUSY as we've started back at school this week. As many of you know, my school has been under renovation, and I moved into my brand new classroom over the break! I can't tell you how absolutely BEAUTIFUL it is. Brand new cabinets (we had ZERO before). Matching tables. Built in teacher desk. Everything at KID level.

I. Am. Obsessed. And I've become an organizing monster (I'm a bit proud of myself, actually).

But... while that is all VERY exciting, it's also been stressful and crazy busy! I've had to teach routines and procedures double time because the kids don't know where anything is! And I still don't have it all memorized. On Monday it took me a good five minutes to figure out where I put the markers I designated for chart paper. Whoops.

Anyway, I'll be posting a classroom tour here in the next week or two. I'm still working on getting everything put together, and luckily I have some of the the best classroom moms this year who help me a ton. Until it's completely finished, here's what I've been showing to all of my Instagram followers!







More to come later -- I can't WAIT to show you!