Get Organized For The Year!

Hey Everyone! I'm SOOOOO excited to share with you all my NEWEST organizational LIFESAVER... Seriously, it's jam-packed FULL of organizational goodies that will help you keep track of your curriculum, units, small groups, student data... ALL OF IT!

Introducing--- THE CURRICULUM ORGANIZER!!!
We as teachers have soooo many things to remember. I don' know about you, but I can't count the number of times I've found a neat idea and said, "I'll remember that for when it comes time to teach ____!"

And then... I forget. The unit is over. I forgot about that awesome idea. FAIL.
I decided that I needed a few quick, one-page templates to write down my thoughts, ideas, anchor charts, plans for assessment, etc for my units. That's why I decided to create the Curriculum Organizer!

There are SO many great templates in here that I'm going to take you through a blog post FULL of pictures (it's better than my ramblings anyway!) I should also mention-- ALL templates are available in an EDITABLE PowerPoint file, too!

First up... Let's plan the YEAR AT A GLANCE starting with LONG RANGE PLANS!
On a quick, two-page spread, you can plan your year and find your units at a quick glance in ALL subject areas!
Use the one-page monthly "At A Glance" templates to dive into a little more detail about what you're teaching in ALL  subject areas.

When you're finally ready to begin your next unit, use these one-page templates to help you remember all of your fantastic ideas (or those ideas you stole from someone else), write down your anchor chart plans, objectives, ideas... I could go on!
For those of you that like to get really detailed, use these WEEKLY SNAPSHOTS to show a quick plan for your week.
I've included small group plans, conference notes, checklists, and SO MUCH MORE for reading, writing, and math! 

I divided my binder up into FIVE sections: Year At A Glance, Student Data, Reading Organizer, Writing Organizer, & Math Organizer. (I couldn't fit all of the covers/sections in one picture, but you get the idea.)
Here's a peek at the READING organizer (not all templates shown).
 Writing Organizer... (not all templates shown).
 Math Organizer... (not all templates shown).
A peek at SMALL GROUP organization...
 Some helpful STUDENT DATA checklists...
So there we have it! The CURRICULUM ORGANIZER! Click on the picture below to purchase your very own organizer -- it's also EDITABLE for those of you wanting to customize it!
Happy Organizing!