Differentiating Your Math Centers... Made Easy!

As a primary teacher, I LOVED math centers. I love that I can meet with small groups while all of my other students were engaged in center activities and games. However, as I'm sure many of you can relate, when I prepped my centers for each week, it became very clear to me that some of my students would NOT be capable of doing the on level center activity.
Now, while you're probably thinking, just give them a different center, I couldn't do it. Seriously, there's always one or two centers that seem to be the highlight, and other students can't WAIT until they get to play it... until they don't... because I gave them a higher or lower leveled center.

AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM! 

I LOVE that my students LOVE math centers, and the last thing I want to do is kill their enjoyment because they're missing out on an activity some of their friends got to do. When your friends are doing an activity that's cool, you want the chance to do it, too!

So that's why I'm releasing a series of DIFFERENTIATED, ready to use ANY TIME of the year, MATH CENTERS. Each themed pack includes five centers, and each math center included is designed in TWO levels -- one geared to a 1st grade level and another geared to a 2nd grade level.
Let me walk you through my first set of Monster Mash Math Centers that I JUST released this weekend!

Here's one of my favorites included in this monster set... Telling Time Dominoes! I knew this would be one of the centers that EVERY KID would want to do, so I made TWO versions: one with time to the hour & quarter hour, and another with time to the five minutes.
Another center included in this pack: Scary Skip Counting -- In this center, students look at a skip counting pattern & determine whether it's skip counting by 2s, 5s, or 10s. They can use a clothespin, bingo chip, or fun eraser to mark the pattern.
Version 1: Skip counting to 120     Version 2: Skip counting to 1,000
Here's a peek at few more centers included in this pack --

Potions & Missing Numbers:
Version 1 - missing numbers up to 10, Version 2 - missing numbers up to 20
 Slimy Subtraction Facts: determine whether a subtraction sentence is TRUE or FALSE
Version 1: subtraction within 10, Version 2: subtraction within 20
I know the value of having centers you can pull out ANY TIME of the year, so I'll be releasing more of these differentiated center packs. Each themed center pack will include FIVE centers, and each center will have TWO versions.

Be on the lookout for the more ANY TIME themes including tasty food, pirates, and camping... Coming Soon! In my TPT store now: Monster Mash Math Centers - click the picture below to grab your copy!
Happy Teaching!