Lazy Teacher Lunches

You know those adorable lunches you see all over Pinterest with the salad in the mason jars... yeah, that's not me.
I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time for that. I can barely meal prep my own dinners, so planning ahead to take salad in a mason jar is just not in the cards for me. If it's ideal for you, then by all means, go for it! If you find yourself in the same boat as me though, keep reading...

A few weeks ago I stopped at the grocery store for a few things on my way home from school. And then, I saw IT.

This precious, tiny, ON SALE, little baby LUNCH CROCKPOT.

Originally $25. On sale for $7.50. WHAAAAAAAT!

So obviously I bought one and took a selfie with it. Because I'm known to take selfies with crockpots.
A few days ago... My face still looks like this when I talk about my Lunch Crock
Back in 2013 when I got a new crockpot :)
So what's so great about this little Lunch Crock? Well, when I get to school in the morning, I pop in some soup or leftovers from last night's dinner and turn it on. Then, when it's time for lunch, mine is already ready to go! No waiting in line for the microwave for me! I actually stocked up on soups at to grocery store and put them in my cabinet in my classroom. That way, if I don't have any dinner leftovers to bring, I already have some soups in my cabinet.

At the end of the day, I quickly clean it in my classroom sink, dry it, and leave it at school so it's ready for the next day! I don't even have to take it home! But if I wanted to, I could because it does have an adorable handle.

Am I being too dramatic if I call it life-changing? Whatever, it's life changing. Go grab yourself one. I found mine at Kroger, but you can also snag them on Amazon for $20.

Happy Eating!